Blog Archive

Tuesday 16 May 2017

New at Liana Marcel, quick update.

Since the last time I posted, things have been a little different. Firstly I moved into my new work room at the workshop where my worse half runs his joinery business and set up my new room as my domain 4 days a week. Now I am there with all the machines Monday to Thursday and at my home studio the rest of the week. This means I split my time with tasks and have been a lot more productive.


The new space needs some decorating I think. Glam it up!

I have been working my little butt off lately as we come up to the first of our annual summer events. The first being Volksfling in Biggar, Scotland which we attend every year!
Lot's of new bright goodies and fab handmade items galore. All of which you can find at www.lianamarcel.co.uk






Since I am starting to really get into a good routine, have now two places to work and create I really want to get back to making youtube videos, So I hope to see you over there soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment